Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I went for a short ride and ate my first bug of the season!!!
Now the question is: what bugs are the tastier and more nutritious?
What ever I ate honestly tasted like crap.:brick: But SOB was huge!! I guess I don't have to eat dinner tonight, I'm full!:jestera:
Still drinking vodka to kill the taste!

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
I ain't so sure about taste but I can comment on size cause we do have some bugs down here in Central Texas that can stand flat footed and have sex with a turkey..:headscratch:Isaac

·
Premium Member
24,530 Posts
Grasshoppers friggin hurt!

·
Premium Member
2,012 Posts
You really have to watch for the bees and wasps!
A few years ago we had a young lady riding a Yamaha Virago and got one in the boob. Needless to say the ladies looked after it with tweezers.

A couple of years ago our assistant director got one right on the tongue while riding. We still don't let him forget that one.

When my wife and myself were doing the "ride for site" a bird swooped down from the side and hit the left side of my shield and nailed my wife on the left cheek. It was a good thin she had at least a 3/4 helmet. It still hurt like He11

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
I have hit birds and they do hurt but the nastiest thing I ever hit was a huge....juicy bug. It hit my neck and splatter upward into my chin and face...it was a very meaty bug....:wow:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Speaking of bugs.. What is the best way to get bugs guts out of the windshield and the bike in general? Should I use any chemicals or just plain soap and water? Not to damage the plastic or paint.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Nothing like a big fat June bug , one almost took my head off at 80+MPH going to Punta Gorda Fla a year or so ago.
Yea, them things are like miniature flying armadillos. What is really gross is when something like that hits the windshield vent and parts go everywhere. Yuk...:roflmao:Isaac

·
Registered
280 Posts
I always wonder when my first bee sting of the year will happen. As it turns out, it was yesterday in my Shelby not on a bike. Sitting at a light, window down. The car is grabber orange and draws bees like nuts. During spring, it's not unusual to have 10 bees dead on it after work. They land on it and stay till they die.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
I always wonder when my first bee sting of the year will happen. As it turns out, it was yesterday in my Shelby not on a bike. Sitting at a light, window down. The car is grabber orange and draws bees like nuts. During spring, it's not unusual to have 10 bees dead on it after work. They land on it and stay till they die.
Shelby...did I hear Shelby? Truthfully if I had a chance to ride on or in a Shelby, I'd probably hop on it till I die too...Can't blame the bees for that...:icon7: Isaac

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
My 2008 Shelby. Love this car!!! Bought it new. My daily driver:

Bees love it!!!
Wow, now thats cool. I love Mustangs and that is really sweet. I had a 66 mustang 2+2 fastback that I bought new when I got out of the Army. Wish I had never listened to my EX and sold that car. :icon7:Isaac

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.