Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a short ride yesterday to a local spot... Buck's Pocket. This is a funny little 2000 acre park. One of the few places left with no and I mean NO cell phone service. When I was a kid, this place was popularized because of Political Losers converging there to lick their wounds. There are some real tight turns to get down to bottom of this hole.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Phil, if you can get your bike down in the hole you can easily ride down my road from hell. Looks like a neat place. Loved the lookouts and mini mountains. Looks allot like Arkansas.

·
Administrator
28,996 Posts
Very nice short ride report & pictures Ref.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
reminds me of my trip to old man's cave

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
Looks like you had a great day, Ref..

·
Administrator
15,283 Posts
That's a great looking spot. I just added it to my list of destinations. Thanks for the pictures.

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's a great looking spot. I just added it to my list of destinations. Thanks for the pictures.
Just let me know when you want the full run. Lake Guntersville State Park.....Buck's Pocket......Little River Canyon. Pretty nice day.

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Thanks Ref for the memories.....been a long time since I have been there. My wife use to work at the Lake Guntersville State Park Lodge. So I was up in that area a lot. Need to make a run up there again sometime.

Ride Safe Always!!

·
Premium Member
24,648 Posts
Looks like a way cool spot, thanks for that. Often it's not the biggest attractions that are the nicest.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Nice pics. Phil. Those rocks look like a good place for snakes to hang out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts