Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone try this YOKO. AVID ENVIGOR tire on an 1800. I have read great reviews on them.Just wundering if there is any user info. Thats quite the handle for a tire.HA HA. THANKS

·
Registered
654 Posts
DF is running a 205/55/16 Yokohama Advan sport (asymettrical) and has nothing but good things to say about it. No rubbing issues either.

·
Registered
344 Posts
If all goes as planned the Avid Envigor will be my next rear tire. I have tried the Falken got about 18K. Currently have General G-max with about 9K and is barely worn.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am looking for a tire that is soft(grips the road), good in the rain(no hydoplain) and is guiet.I think the Envigor has this.but would like to hear from someone that has first hand exp.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yoko's are on my vehicles since the late '80s.
Not on Wing (yet)
They are smooth, quiet, long lasting, and good in the wet.
At least on cars....

·
Registered
344 Posts
I thought it was a NON run-flat. Thought it might need more air than that?

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
Prior to 2009 or 2010 ????? The speedos were registering higher than the actual speed. I know, I have an 08.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Good info. Just wanted to clarify. Was the one he got 35,000K miles out also the yokohama Envigor and was it on the VTX or the Wing?

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
I just got one today, paid $141.00 for the tire, and 10 bucks to have it installed on the rim, cant wait to get it on the bike .

·
Registered
344 Posts
Thanks, keep the updates coming. That's the next tire I want to try. How is it in the twisties? I have a battleaxe on the front with normal rotation. I have a little buzzing at about 25mph but otherwise like it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.