Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that should get most everyone to look at this post :) yesterday i got over to my niece's house and rode the 1500 wing home, does three miles count as a first ride? today i rode over to my mom's to drop off some stuff for her. twenty two miles, thats more like a first ride even though it wasn't very far

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
You didn't walk it, did you ? Were the wheels propelled by the power of the motor ? Were you sitting on the seat with both feet on the pegs while the bike was in motion ? If you answered yes to the above, you went for a ride! YAHOOOOOOO. The Doc is back around the block!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Hey DETDR, I would count that as a ride, but them I've mellowed with age. Maybe you can do 25 miles one day soon.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey DETDR, I would count that as a ride, but them I've mellowed with age. Maybe you can do 25 miles one day soon.
i'm building up the stamina to make it 25 miles :) yes to all three questions chopin. i even got on the freeway and did 65mph, no way i could push a wing that fast :D

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Congrats William. Glad to here you are back in the saddle. Be careful and ride safe..

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
hope you didnt get monkey butt during those 3 miles! :D
Gotta take what you can get though. I say it counts however with my opinion and .89 cents you an buy a cup of coffee at a gas station.....Ride safe

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hope you didnt get monkey butt during those 3 miles! :D
Gotta take what you can get though. I say it counts however with my opinion and .89 cents you an buy a cup of coffee at a gas station.....Ride safe
don't know about you but coffee makes me sleepy, no joke

1 - 7 of 7 Posts