1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Sweet riding DKF. :D

·
Premium Member
23,763 Posts
I'm OK with avoiding traffic cones as long as the word agility is neither expressed nor implied. I'm happy just to observe.

·
Premium Member
7,191 Posts
WOW!!! What an awesome bike. I LOVE the ST1300. Great Riding.....

·
Administrator
26,225 Posts
Nicely done DKF. My ST always impressed me with it's remarkable handling prowess. I think part of it is the forgiving nature of that V4 engine, always the right amount of power on tap, didn't seem to matter what gear it's in. I'm afraid I'd have to memorize that layout for a month before even attempting it, and even then I'd need voice command directions to get through it:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
i am so inspired that i'm going to get a cone to practice riding aroung

·
Administrator
26,225 Posts
I did notice that a few of the cones were knocked over. So who ever was inthe course in front of you didn't pick up after themselves. How do you figure out the way to go anyway? Them arrows are pretty small;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did notice that a few of the cones were knocked over. So who ever was inthe course in front of you didn't pick up after themselves. How do you figure out the way to go anyway? Them arrows are pretty small;)
Arrows? What arrows? :D At first I walked the course and made mental notes.
Police patterns are designed for real life traffic/obstacle scenarios. It comes down to visual planning and proper judgement of control input at very precise moments. Any second thoughts or delay of input will bring you down to the ground quickly :eek:

·
Administrator
26,225 Posts
Maybe I was seeing things, but I was sure there were some skinny little chalkline arrows on the pavement? not many, and some were pointing the other way:confused:;) Fair play for figuring out where you're going though. I used to visualize downhill ski courses when I used to fun race but I already knew the track so.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts