Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I look out upon this rain washed weekend I have high hopes that surely next weekend will be great riding. I'm planning on an impromptu ride up to Pennsylvania either Saturday or Sunday, which ever looks more promising for those may want to attend. My closest Penn. pals live in the Harrisburg area so my ride will take me up through Gettysburg, etc. This is an open invitation to any locals who would like to meet, eat and enjoy their seat somewhere in PA.

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Sat.1st/Sunday 2nd? I have to check with the little lady on our Social calender, but I'm game if it's clear. I'll be in touch.

·
Premium Member
23,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No problem fos. The breakfast is at your place. We'll have a little Social Event so that should satisfy your Social calender. P.S. I'm in the middle of helping a " friend " move. I slipped away for a few.

·
Super Moderator
9,878 Posts
I'm tempted to say yes, but my daughters birthday is that weekend and that may require my presence, if you know what I mean. So a long ride may be out of the question, BUT, perhaps a trip more local could work. But, don't work around me.. Let me know where you are going and I'll let you know if I can join in. Have a good time and ride safe..

·
Premium Member
23,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If my neighbor VTX rider wants to tag along I don't know how long he is good for. Planning a day ride is a lot harder than doing it. I believe in the E=mc2 theory: Event= Meeting x the Conflicts squared.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts