Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would appreciate any advice on whether to buy Kurakyn cowl light kit or direct from Honda? Interested in other possibilities if you have any. I would like to know about durability, fit into standard cowl, and generally how much light either set gives off?

Any of you have the PIAA beam lights? Comments?

·
Premium Member
24,517 Posts
Welcome to the site. Do you mean the driving/fog light kits? I put on the Hondaline LEDs for the added visibility to others as much or more than for myself. They do help at night but they're not long distance beams.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Budoka,

So for distance vision for driving a lot at night would you think the PIAA lights give more visability? Since most of our travel time will be in summer we are thinking we should spend road time in the early before dawn hours while it's cool. I am looking to install, yes the cowl driving lights and/or another alternative to give myself a more unlimited distance vision.

·
Super Moderator
10,053 Posts
I have the cowl Honda OEM lights and I think they are help me be seen, but don't throw a lot of light down the road. If you want that you need to get a set that attaches higher up the fork/tupperware.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts