Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I consolidated my VFR and her Mean Streak into one Goldwing we can tour on. We are taking delivery on a 1995 Goldwing Gl1500se with a sidecar on Sunday. I will be riding it home from Macon GA.

Here are some pics, more will come when it makes it home.

We wanted a side car for our child (a 65lb pit bull named Maya). I am a avid cigar smoker and beer brewer, I look forward to meeting and riding with some of you some day!

Adam

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Good evening from Virginia. Nice ride! Who says you can't take Maya with you when you go. No more dog sitters. Congratulations and welcome to a place to hang out when you're not on the road.

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the new 2 U Wing, enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing purchase and welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state. Nice sidecar... Ride safe..

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome from all the folks in Canada. Enjoy your new ride, it looks great.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello adam, welcome to GWOF and congrats on the new wing

·
Super Moderator
11,817 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking bike.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Welcome from Orygun
Please post picture of Dog in side car......and of course you smoking a big ole gar.......

Enjoy should be a great ride be safe

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase ! I am in North Alabama near Huntsville and two miles from I-65 , if you are coming this way let me know ! We are gonna be going south to Navarre very soon for a little vacation . Ride safe !!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well I got the bike home yesterday, and man o man was that a sweet ride....It's very different riding with the side car....but cool....I clicked off 2 pics with my phone when I got home...

More to come when It gets home from the shop....There are some carb issues, the bike does not want to idle with out the choke, but once you running you can close the choke and everything is fine...SO I am going to have the carbs rebuilt, fluids flushed, and replaced, and all around general maintenance! The big girl has been parked for a long time.... (1995 with 25k miles) I want to make sure she is ready for 100,000 more miles.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Well, you'll have to ride your Wing out this way to the Texas Hill Country.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome from Pa. enjoy your new Wing and ride safe.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome aboard. That's a nice looking hack you got there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts