Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the pads are made by ebc and are available thru the warehouses. i'm picking up both ends today. kevlar pads. they also have access to hh pads, standard rotors, and contour rotors on both ends. getting a price on rotors and hh pads this afternoon.

kevlar
front pads-fa124/2-$19.99
rear pads-fa69/3-$24.99

·
Registered
278 Posts
the pads are made by ebc and are available thru the warehouses. i'm picking up both ends today. kevlar pads. they also have access to hh pads, standard rotors, and contour rotors on both ends. getting a price on rotors and hh pads this afternoon.

kevlar
front pads-fa124/2-$19.99
rear pads-fa69/3-$24.99
Could you post the part numbers for the rotors, please. Ican't fins GL1500 parts at O'Reillys 'cause I don;t know what car part they are.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Tell the counter person to go to the catalog for the motorcycle brakes and the rotors are there. I use to work there and I found that they have a lot of parts available for the 1500 wing

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tell the counter person to go to the catalog for the motorcycle brakes and the rotors are there. I use to work there and I found that they have a lot of parts available for the 1500 wing
i have managed 3 stores, though i no longer work there.

i took a 4.5 hr nap, just woke up, so i'm running late:D

well...the "kids" at the store aren't up to speed on this, and can't find their way around a computer, so i will post tomorrow.

·
Administrator
25,936 Posts
Honda OEM pads are a hideous price in comparison to EBC etc. I priced out some for my b-in-law's Superhawk a couple weeks back and almost fainted. He bought the entire 3 pc set (2 fr/1rr) for the price of a single set from Honda, EBC's I think.:eek:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welp.....the store can't get the rotors from the warehouse....warehouse said call supplier for direct order. supplier said they don't carry m/c stuff. (but they sell pads to the warehouse :confused:)

so anyway, full set of pads was $72 put the door

1 - 6 of 6 Posts