Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To much on my mind to think straight today (watchin the weather Channel and Mike Bettes chase storms in my area of Nebraska)...anyways I was lookin at KBB values and they list goldwings as

GL 18B GOLDWING
GL 18HPN GOLDWING
GL 18HPNA GOLDWING
GL 18P GOLDWING

so what do all those letters after the 18 mean? I'm guessing the N is navigation but I'm drawin blanks otherwise. As a side note anyone who happened to see the footage near Rose, NE I'm here to tell ya "there 'taint much there", just an old bar that is no longer in business.

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
Let's see Dave. I have a GL18HPNM8 Model. My wing has heated seats/grips and navigation. H = Heat ? ; P = Premium Audio ? N= Navigation ? M = ???? 8= 2008 ? A= Airbag ? The 18B baffles me. Could mean British model.

·
Super Moderator
7,664 Posts
Is it too late to ammend my post????? ? Dear Lady. I have an " M " in my model # but I don't have TPMS.
No, you can change it.
I thought the HD 'Alphabet Soup' was bad and sometimes their model classifications sound like you're cursing at someone: FLHTCUTG= Tri-glide.

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
No, you can change it.
I thought the HD 'Alphabet Soup' was bad and sometimes their model classifications sound like you're cursing at someone: FLHTCUTG= Tri-glide.
I know what you mean. I saw a 300 lb. + fellow riding a Harley Sportster LMFAO model at Rolling Thunder.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
What makes it even better Danve, is the designators are different up here in Canada. We only have to to choose from though "AD" and "AL". AD is the full meal deal and the AL doesn't have the airbag; all ours come with ABS, TPMS, Navi, hot seats and grips. Once you learn the Honda-speak, it isn't hard to see the meanings, but it's not always logical.

·
Super Moderator
7,664 Posts
Go right ahead and save it and thank you for the roses.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts