Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a goldwing and finally found one on Craigslist. Its a 2006 with 16k on it, not broken in hardly. Just waiting on it to get to me from Arizona.
I'm going from a Vulcan 1500 classic to a Wing. I like the Vulcan but I'm sure the Wing will be great. BTW, the Vulcan is for sale.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your new wing

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new Wing. Like waiting for Christmas morning... Where do you call home? Enjoy your new Wing and the forum. Ride safe..

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Good to have ya here monkeywrench. I rode a Vulcan Classic for 10 years and enjoyed every mile of it. No comparrison to the Wing (obviously) though.:cool:

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
monkeywrench,

Welcome my fellow Quaker. I rode a Vulcan 1500C for 1 1/2 yrs., even went to Nashville on it. You are correct it was a great bike. It found a home with one of the guys from work & he loves it as well. You will love your Wing & your significant other will love you for the Wing. Ride Safe.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Good Morning! I'm down here in Northern Virginia across the border due south from Gettysburg. I have the only Wing in Virginia so I look for rides with the fellows in PA. I see you met them both already.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts