Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bought a new bike today

4K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Dookoo 
#1 · (Edited)

The weather prevented me from making a trip to Crater Lake..... so I started shopping around. That is dangerous.

I have had many different types of bikes but I have never had a sport tourer. I have a riding buddy who rides a Concours and I have ridden it a few times and thought I might want to give one of these a try and see how that goes.

It is an 02 with 2500 miles on it. It is new to me!

I pick it up on Monday.

Relax..... they don't make a car tire that fits this one.

See less See more
#3 ·
1000 cc. I just know it is pretty quick.

When I got my Wing, I lost interest in a Volusia (v twin cruiser) and a Honda Helix. I just didn't ride them as I got real comfortable with the wing.

My friend has no problems keeping up with me on the wing and him on his Concours through 400 miles. He is ready to be done around then.

#4 ·
Nice looking bike Larry.
Hope you enjoy it. Looks like fun.
It think you should ride it down and visit us in 3 weeks in the Smokey Mountains. the dragon is calling you.

#5 ·
Choppin posted a Wing doing the Dragon.... and I commented on that very same thing. I guess it is only 3000 miles or something like that, one way. That would probably take me 2 months to get there....... as I would want to watch a baseball game in every stadium along the way.

#6 ·
Nice bike Larry. Hope you get opportunity to ride it often...

#11 ·
Nice looking bike. I hope you have many enjoyable miles on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.