Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Can't make it this weekend, taking care of the wife who's recovering from surgery. Dan B and I rode to Jefferson this past Spring. Just so happened they had a bike rally going that weekend as well, though we didn't know that until we showed up. Nice town with lots of good roads to ride in the area.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Boo Rally - Jefferson Texas

We ride over to the Boo Rally every year. I have always found that they have a great band, good food, lots of nice bikes and a fun atmosphere for everyone. For the out-of-towners, there are also quite a few comfortable bed and breakfast and mom and pop places to stay available in town as well.

Michael

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Yep, love Jefferson too. Get's a bit crowded with big bike rallies and one has to get the early jump on getting served at Auntie Skinners for lunch before the cattle herd rolls in. Out of pocket this weekend too for a non- bike event. Darn.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry guys. We are back at the RV now and will be heading back home in the morning. Had a great time and saw a bunch of wings. I was really surprised at how many wings were there.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
838 Posts
Boo Rally -

The weather for the Boo rally in Jefferson this weekend was perfect. I think there were more bikes this year than last - at least there were more streets designated as "bike parking only". Quite an assortment of Goldwings turned out, a sprinkle of BMW's, some Yamaha water cooled V-Twins and several thousand beautifully chromed out HD's. The snarling potato-potato-potato open exhaust crowd kind of dominated the constant parade of bikes moving along in front of the courthouse. Good food and a good time was had by all.

Michael :)

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
The weather for the Boo rally in Jefferson this weekend was perfect. I think there were more bikes this year than last - at least there were more streets designated as "bike parking only". Quite an assortment of Goldwings turned out, a sprinkle of BMW's, some Yamaha water cooled V-Twins and several thousand beautifully chromed out HD's. The snarling potato-potato-potato open exhaust crowd kind of dominated the constant parade of bikes moving along in front of the courthouse. Good food and a good time was had by all.

Michael :)
Water cooled Yams?:confused:
That's the trouble about being where we/I are/am. All the coolest stuff is a loooong ways away:(

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.