Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may know him already. 002.jpg His name is Bob and he is my project manager. He is always hanging around and likes to oversee everything I do around my shop. So far, I've changed the oil/filter, final drive oil, air filter, and spark plugs. Then I got some Mad Cow Dimondback Flu with 102 fever and had to stop mid-project before adding the high pressure fuel pressure regulator and putting everything back together. 005.jpg Now he's upset because I haven't ridden for over a week and say's to just 'suck it up'. Now I've forgotten what goes where and can't find my airbag. Bob better not turn his back on me cause I think I'll take a swipe at him.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Wouldn't lose too much sleep over it (Bob that is) Dookoo, looks like kind of simple (read: "dummy") to me. I ain't sayin I'm just sayin.:D
:eek: So that's what I've got to look forward to when I change my air filter:eek:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll try and pick it up where I left off next week or so when I'm feeling better. This is definitely a good exercise to bond with your bike. Make it much easier the next go round. The service manual is invaluable, especially with the wiring/electronics. And use a lot of blue painters tape to keep each bolt/nut near where it belongs. Next to impossible to remember the myriad of combinations (I.E. slightly different lengths, grommet/washer/nut, etc).

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
I suggest you leave it like it is and get a personalized plate, "MADMAX".

I say this as I sense you like to be different.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
if bob rides an 1800 wing just take his apart then you'll know how to reassemble yours .... who said anything about reassembleing bob's wing if he was watching you when you took it apart he should know how it goes back together :)

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
i think i might have had some tainted brownies too, i see the batter pouring in the pan but the pan isn't filling up

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Now, now. I suppose boys will be boys. Putting on socks and sweats to venture out and have visitation with the Wing. I'm hoping I can at least work on it for a few hours before I start feeling bad like last time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts