Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys on the lighter side forget about my wing woes for a few. I'm looking to find some sort of bluetooth adapter to insert my phone into my helmet via the goldwing comm system. I've found a couple of things but not liking them. The scala rider is NOT what I'm looking for, I want to retain the Honda Comm. system. I found a "Bluetooth Dongle" but if I read it correctly it makes your wing work with the new bluetooth helmets.

Is there something out there that I've not found yet? I'm fair with building electronic circuits, does someone have a mod for something that is out there that i could make work.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm looking for an accessory cable where I can hook my phone up to the audio system via the head phone jack to the Wing....I currently am using a 'tape kit' that loads into the tape player and has a cord to hook to the phone, but I want a better 'sound quality'

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wingit I don't want it for music I want it for the phone.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Investigating a possibility for this. I'll post up the details when i hear back from the manufacture. I have and email into them now and will call them today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts