Honda Goldwing Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got my used (1,000 miles old) 2018 goldwing tour dct. I’m trying to pair my Sena srl 2 Bluetooth, with my bike. No soap...Ive tried a dozen different ways to get it done with zero success. Hondas site doesn’t work, sena site doesn’t work, none of the methods I found on the various web sites have worked. I can pair two helmets and my iPhone together; but with or without the phone paired, I cant get paired to the bike. Out of 30 or 40 try’s, Ive got the bike to see the srl three times, but pairing was never successful. Batteries are fully charged. I know I’m a bozo, but good lord, it shouldn’t be this difficult. If there is a winger out there with a doctorate in Bluetooth setup, I’m willing to grovel for a step by step. Downloading the latest nav update is another failure on my part, but that is for another day.
I own two Sena bluetooth helmets and went through several hours of frustration trying to pair them on my 2019 Goldwing. I felt like a dummy after I realized how easy it was. When they tell you to hold the pairing button down for at least 20 seconds or until you hear blue tooth pairing, it will not pair. You will hear several beeps along the way but it is not paired until you get past all the beeps and intercom pairing messages. You must wait until you hear configuration pairing and then press the plus button.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just got my used (1,000 miles old) 2018 goldwing tour dct. I’m trying to pair my Sena srl 2 Bluetooth, with my bike. No soap...Ive tried a dozen different ways to get it done with zero success. Hondas site doesn’t work, sena site doesn’t work, none of the methods I found on the various web sites have worked. I can pair two helmets and my iPhone together; but with or without the phone paired, I cant get paired to the bike. Out of 30 or 40 try’s, Ive got the bike to see the srl three times, but pairing was never successful. Batteries are fully charged. I know I’m a bozo, but good lord, it shouldn’t be this difficult. If there is a winger out there with a doctorate in Bluetooth setup, I’m willing to grovel for a step by step. Downloading the latest nav update is another failure on my part, but that is for another day.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I own two Sena bluetooth helmets and went through several hours of frustration trying to pair them on my 2019 Goldwing. I felt like a dummy after I realized how easy it was. When they tell you to hold the pairing button down for at least 20 seconds or until you hear blue tooth pairing, it will not pair. You will hear several beeps along the way but it is not paired until you get past all the beeps and intercom pairing messages. You must wait until you hear configuration pairing and then press the plus button.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do you have Sena Freewire for Honda plugged in to the Goldwing audio system. If not this is what you need, Good luck

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Like you, I felt like I needed to go back to school, or hire a teenager to help. Once I held the button down past the intercom pairing...all was good. Only took me two and a half days.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts