Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swapped to chrome headlights, so I have my 2012 black headlight assemblies for sale. Make me an offer! They come with the stock bulbs, but ONLY the headlights, as I kept the black end caps that fit in at the top of the assemblies. I think they're worth about $350.00 for the pair, including insured shipping, but I'll look at any legitimate offer! They are in excellent condition. I'll post a photo soon.

Send me an E-mail to

joejonesinkentucky (at) yahoo

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hmmm ... no one is interested, eh? I suppose the price is "too high?" well, to buy them NEW is well over $450.00 and that is without the bulbs. Also, I replaced the end caps with chrome units, so I am now including the black ones as well. So I have to figure that $300 for the pair is a fair price!

·
Super Moderator
15,162 Posts
Hmmm ... no one is interested, eh? I suppose the price is "too high?" well, to buy them NEW is well over $450.00 and that is without the bulbs. Also, I replaced the end caps with chrome units, so I am now including the black ones as well. So I have to figure that $300 for the pair is a fair price!
not many owners of '12 wings and probally none with a need for them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.