Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can't sleep so I am on the computer. The bing page has this unreal stretch of highway in Italy....I believe its San Boldo Pass. Just wondering if any of you have ridden it....

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
Actually, I just took a short one with these guys. Looks Cool.

Isn't insomnia both a blessing & a curse?

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Can't say I have but if you are playing around and like looking at twisties, google Adelaide hills ride's on youtube. Eric

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Couldn't sleep much last night either. I'm riding up to Winchester this morning to get a car tire mounted on my bike.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As long as its one way traffic it would be cool.....its the roads like the Dragon that create a different type of danger, as if the roads aren't enough. In regards to the Passo Boldo, I wonder if the tunnels present a visual challenge.:)

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
The series of tunnels looks way to cool...

·
Super Moderator
11,812 Posts
I'm riding up to Winchester this morning to get a car tire mounted on my bike.

What?

No No No. Cars tires are for cars.... Silly composer!

·
Super Moderator
14,422 Posts
That looks pretty cool. I liked Eric's Adelaide Hills too. Australia is much more likely for me than Italy. But there is still a lot of the US I haven't seen yet.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
That looks pretty cool. I liked Eric's Adelaide Hills too. Australia is much more likely for me than Italy. But there is still a lot of the US I haven't seen yet.
Mark: I think we will have to except that we will never be able to see everything. That will always give us something to dream about. The USA has so much to see, so diverse, so many states with something different to see. The emptyness in the middle of Australia is something that even the Aussies are not always ready for. I will be doing a lap of Down Under in 2017. It will not be like your 4 corners lap in that I am planning to take 40 days. It will be a real rubber neck tour without breaking the CAT club ideals. Eric

·
Super Moderator
14,422 Posts
It will be a real rubber neck tour without breaking the CAT club ideals. Eric
Ha! That sounds just fine. That was like the tour we took to Pennsylvania. I got the group where we were headed then one or two other of us went a loop around there. I can do it both ways and be happy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts