Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people will make there way to Biketoberfest in Daytona in October? Come to Florida for the heat and humidity, have fun too.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yes..I plan on being there!
Chrisgl1800

·
Super Moderator
7,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was wondering if anyone from this forum would be in Daytona, I know a number of people from another GW site will be there on October 16 and the HD Forum is still making plans (I post trike information there).

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
I will be there :)

·
Super Moderator
7,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For some reason all the Goldwing owners like the Sunshine Mall on US1, they say all the vendors for Goldwing necessities are there.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
sounds like fun

I didn't know there was a biketoberfest in Fla. Sounds like fun but not this year. I need Florida on my state map so.... one of these years.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi Trike Lady,
Since you live right there, why not set up a meet and greet?? I'm sure a lot of Goldwing owners would attend....
Just a thought...
chrisgl1800

·
Super Moderator
7,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A meet and greet sounds like a good idea chrisgl1800. I know another group of Goldwingers from another forum are meeting at the Sunshine Mall on October 16 at 12:00 for lunch at Duffs or we could hold a social gathering in the parking lot where the vendors are and spend money on our Wings (that's always fun).

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
trike lady, if you plan on having a meet and greet I'll be there :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Sounds great trikelady. Would love to meet some folks from the forum there.Have heard that is the place to be if a Wing owner. Gotta meet you since we live so close!
Ken..'94SE Pearl White (2wheel)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts