Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well lisa couldn't make it so i picked up her son jordan and we headed to flint, mi for bikes on the bricks 2012. i decided to do some sight seeing since this was only the second time jordan had ever rode with me so i mostly took city streets but construction put us way behind time so i took I-75 north out of pontiac, mi but ran into construction there also. four hours later ( its a one hour ride taking I-75 ) we arrived near ior destination. we headed to rocky's in burton, mi to get jordan some gloves that fit and were warmer than my oversized summer gloves he was wearing. form rocky's its five minutes to downtown flint

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
we took a lunch break, pizza with pepperoni, ham, and mushrooms. he had three slices and i had two, i gave him the last three slices to take home

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jordan took almost all the pic's but here are a few that i took

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok jordans phone camera has all his pic orented the wrong way so i'll get some of them rotated and posted soon

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
some pic's by jordan

Attachments

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
I love that Commando. Nice pics Doc & glad you had a good time with your GrandNephew.:eek::eek:

You Are OLD.:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
Nice pics Doc. Looks like you and Jordan had a great day. Nice that you could take him.. No doubt another Winger in the making....

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have to ask. Is the seat on this bike bassackwards ?
the seat does look backwards but i really didn't look at the bike. i told jordan that if he liked the way a bike looked to take a pic of it

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
well lisa couldn't make it so i picked up her son jordan and we headed to flint, mi for bikes on the bricks 2012. i decided to do some sight seeing since this was only the second time jordan had ever rode with me so i mostly took city streets but construction put us way behind time so i took I-75 north out of pontiac, mi but ran into construction there also. four hours later ( its a one hour ride taking I-75 ) we arrived near ior destination. we headed to rocky's in burton, mi to get jordan some gloves that fit and were warmer than my oversized summer gloves he was wearing. form rocky's its five minutes to downtown flint
Jordan looks like one happy camper. Cool that you shared this with him Doc.

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
Thanks Doc looks like a great day for all of you.

·
Premium Member
6,721 Posts
Awesome William, it looks like Jordan had a blast!

Mark

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it was fun for the both of us but now i have a 12yr old with bike fever and he got it from me :)

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Like that custom red & white job. SOHC750 bored out to an 836 maybe?

G

·
Handsome boy, Jordan. The trip will remain with him till you two will do another one. The memories will last a lifetime. Good job…and do again.

·
Registered
178 Posts
looks like a great day. love the shirt!! I used to have a triumph similar to the orange one. it was a 650 Bonneville. to tell, I actually didnt like it much.

some cool pics.

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Handsome boy, Jordan. The trip will remain with him till you two will do another one. The memories will last a lifetime. Good job…and do again.
i told jordan to write about his motorcycle adventure each time we take a trip

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.