Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone making plans to attend Bike Week in Daytona, FL? Ghee I hope the weather cooperates. Warm sunshine, bikes and lots of bling..:)

·
Super Moderator
7,665 Posts
Hello,
I live in Ormond Beach not too far from Daytona, probably will find the Wing Owners and spend time with them. You'd have to visit the website for the local GWRRA Chapter for the 'what's going on' http://www.fl1-h.org/index.html

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I wish I could get time off to go I really need out of here!!!! Snowing 2" per hour now and have to head to work !!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg!!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Anyone making plans to attend Bike Week in Daytona, FL? Ghee I hope the weather cooperates. Warm sunshine, bikes and lots of bling..:)
You'll find the wingers just north of New Smyrna Beach at the north end of the airport runway. Other than that go to Sunshine Mall on US 1, Daytona fun machines and Walkers Honda. :eek:

Also, Honda usually has a Goldwing demo setup at the track, not sure if they will be in the back as usual or in the front this year.

·
Registered
405 Posts
There was sunshine last year but man was it on the cool side. Also there will be a lunch get together at either Dufff's or Whistle Junction. Right now they are talking about the 5th at one of the locations and 12th for the other.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
One of these years I'll make it to Daytona. It's a long ways from me, and it's definitely haul the bike rather than ride due to weather this time of year. Lots of places between home and Florida to hit 40 below and major storms so even the toy hauler is dicey. It's on the list though.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
I plan on being there the last weekend of the rally. Go every year and as far as weather you never can tell :(

·
Super Moderator
7,665 Posts
Hopefully we'll have good weather, last year was terrible. Everyone I spoke with last year all said the same thing, it would have been great if the weather wasn't rotten.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hopefully we'll have good weather, last year was terrible. Everyone I spoke with last year all said the same thing, it would have been great if the weather wasn't rotten.
Actually it was beautiful compared to the mountains of NC. :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
I froze my kabooty off! But I still rode hundreds of miles!

·
Registered
69 Posts
We will be there, three generations on three different bikes. I might opt to come twice since its just a hop from Tampa and we used to live in Daytona...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts