Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do you go about entering your bike for bike of the month contest???????????

·
Registered
42 Posts
Class of 1984

My 1984 Goldwing Aspencade 1200, taken from a garage in about 3 different pieces! It was taken and re-assembled back to it's earlier glory. I waited a few months for the maintenance and carb rebuild, but the rest I did myself. The trunk, bags,front cover and lower fairing had to be repaired or re-assembled after a few electrical problems were addressed. The old girl is finally back together and saved from certain destruction. [email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,767 Posts
Everyone is a winner. I vote for all that have put their effort into a Wing ! Especially those who made something out of neglected nothing. P.S. I was class of 1974 ( late summmer of 74, if you know what I mean! ).

·
Registered
42 Posts
Can't help being a "wrencher"

Ya know once you get the bug of fixin stuff it never goes away- old bikes, cars etc. and I must say wrenching on a Goldwing is more like working on a car than a bike! But it's a heck of alot of fun and if you can get it done in the winter/springtime ya don't have to sweat it out in the summer--just ride! Can't wait

·
Premium Member
23,767 Posts
Ya know once you get the bug of fixin stuff it never goes away- old bikes, cars etc. and I must say wrenching on a Goldwing is more like working on a car than a bike! But it's a heck of alot of fun and if you can get it done in the winter/springtime ya don't have to sweat it out in the summer--just ride! Can't wait
How true. I have some goodies I'm putting on my bike now so I don't have to waste the riding time.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Maybe if I build a campfire in the barn I can work on my baby!!!!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I am moving even if I have to live in a tent!!! This will be my last winter in VT. I will just use VT as a vacation spot! Had my hay day with snowmobiles very expensive to maintain and is snow dependent, this year is a good year for them but years previous have been spotty at best .

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
I am moving even if I have to live in a tent!!! This will be my last winter in VT. I will just use VT as a vacation spot! Had my hay day with snowmobiles very expensive to maintain and is snow dependent, this year is a good year for them but years previous have been spotty at best .
Try Florida.:D
It doesn't snow here (sometimes in the panhandle and northern section below Georgia), it does get cold and then summer comes and oh boy it gets hot. :eek:

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Love the Aspey bigjim! Hey Ray, pop out my way and you can spend some time on one of our sleds, leave the maintenance to us LOL. Ah, the weather probably won't make you feel any less summersick though. Only six more weeks to go...maybe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts