Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
When can you post or submit your entry for the bike of the month?
I'll take it right now? :cool: Seriously though, I think one justs posts their bike with pics and it becomes bike of the month and stays up as bike of the month until someone else posts theirs.

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts
I'll take it right now? :cool: Seriously though, I think one justs posts their bike with pics and it becomes bike of the month and stays up as bike of the month until someone else posts theirs.
Yeah sort of on the track that Dan said. The Bike of the Month has been around since the forum began I believe. It's a cool idea but has gone by the way side, tried to revive it but didn't really take off. Sooooooo

Post a pic of your Ride & yours will be the bike of the month.:D

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Heck, my bike is the 'bike of the Century'!:D

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
original 1200

One of the best 1200 Down Under. Take a look. This is a 1984 wing with 145,000 km. The last photo is how I like to see photos of a bike. In use. Eric

Attachments

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts
One of the best 1200 Down Under. Take a look. This is a 1984 wing with 145,000 km. The last photo is how I like to see photos of a bike. In use. Eric
"Bluey's" little brother is looking very good in those shots.:D;):cool:

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
Yes, and I took him for a 600 mile over the last two day to see Frosty. Ride report coming. Eric

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts
Yes, and I took him for a 600 mile over the last two day to see Frosty. Ride report coming. Eric
Great, love an Eric & Frosty ride report.

·
Super Moderator
9,997 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,997 Posts
Still looks good...:)

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
Very, Very impressive. You and who ever had it before you have really looked after this bike. Take a bow. Eric

·
Super Moderator
12,271 Posts
All nice looking bikes.

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Eric,

I must say your 1200 is in really fine condition! I didn't dare let Tatanka see the photos. Thought he might lose the will to live!:p

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Bike of the month?

Here's my baby! :hihi:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
One more! :hihi:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
I have seen the post that you have done about your bike. It is in good hands and I like to see someone that takes care of their bike. You have a great bike. Eric

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Sweet!

Great looking Wing, too!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Thanks guys, try my best to keep it looking good. It's my baby.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.