Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody... got a big trip planned for July. Headed down to The Smokies; going to take in the Wing Ding for a few days, ride the smokies around P.F., the head up the BRP onto the Shanandoah Pkwy and meander up past Montreal to a chateau resort to spend a couple days with family. A question I have is will my NAVI work up in Canada to get me around?

Thanks for your input!

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Sounds like a great trip. You are going to love the BRP. I have a Garmin add-on GPS which will work in Canada, but I don't know about the GW Nav units. Ride safe and enjoy the trip...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Two Wheel. Yes, we have been on the BRP two other times and really enjoy it.

·
Super Moderator
14,422 Posts
Have a good time. There are some great roads in Tennessee and North Carolina. Let us know how you are doing and be sure to include some pictures.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
yes lakecharles, your navi will work up in Quebec, probably be in French though;). Your data base might be a bit weak up there and suffer some lack of 'verified roads' but should work.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks folks; I did find some info on the NAVI that confirmed what you guys have stated - it will work in Canada because it is loaded for Canada and the USA - North America.

I appreciate the input very much!

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Enjoy your trip and be safe. Bet you can't wait.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts