Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wife and kids out Christmas shopping, green light go. Went to another favorite restraunt called Nepenthe's, which is almost across the street from the Ventana Inn from the last video. Need to buy an editing program since Windows Movie Maker loses alot of vid quality.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Dookoo thanks for the great video, your riding for all of us stuck in a snow belt. Hope you had a good meal.

·
Premium Member
11,001 Posts
Enjoyed your vid . Gives this Aussie a look around. Thanks Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
nice vid dookoo, i've been thinking about getting a vidio camera but i am more fond of still shots

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Nice video, I have traveled that road many times. Great scenery

·
Super Moderator
28,437 Posts
Great vid Dook. Thanks for posting.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Thanks Dookoo, isn't the Rock Store near Big Sur? it does still exist right?

·
Super Moderator
14,411 Posts
That is absolutely a great video. I really like how you switched the camera angle around. Although the last run looking ahead was really making me jealous. Sure looked like a pretty day out your way.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Dookoo, isn't the Rock Store near Big Sur? it does still exist right?
The Rock Store is far away on Mulholland Dr near Malibu, southern California. Been that way many times over the years. Beautiful riding but littered with yahoos all weekend long. It is still going strong as it is an area icon.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
I should have remembered that, sorry. That's why we avoided Wicklow Gap in Ireland in June...to many 'rocket warriors' pretending they're decendants of Joey Dunlop.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Well, you know what they say Michael, the Goldwing is a two-up luxo-tourer with the soul of a CBR just waiting to be turned loose;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts