Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
Been riding since I was 5 have had every year of goldwing made since inception. I presently have a 2010 with Nav/Comfort/Audio I love everything but XM radio Reception and not being able to operate GPS going down the road (but I understand the reasons for it).

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Wow, thats impressive. Every year Wing made... Does that mean you have owned 35 Goldwings? Unless you are putting a lot of miles per year on the bike someone is getting a great deal on a used Wing. Ride safe..

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Hello from Bunea Vista,Ga Hope you enjoy that Wing

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
1st welcome to the forum, 2nd Wow that's alot of wings, 3rd wich was your favorite?

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Welcome from " The old Dominion. " Now that you mention the GPS, dburge, I think the zoom-in/ zoom-out lever on the handle bar is backwards. I push the lever outwards to zoom- in and inwards to zoom-out. Somebody screwed up.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF dburge

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe I should clear up my message I did not mean every Year I meant every type of Gold Wing GL 1000 up to the present GL1800. My bad.

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
dburge, Since I now know your not full of @#$% I will officially join in the Welcome committee.:D

Now as Matt said why not fill us all in on the pros/cons of each bike.

Welcome to the site from Pa. & enjoy it here. There are some really good people here.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
How ya from up north, eh. That is an impressive run of Wings. Enjoy the site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts