Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tomorrow is the big day. as some of you know i work at ford and tomorrow is when we get our profit shairing check so by the weekend i'll be ordering new rear shocks and a new rear tire for the 1500. new rear tires for the minivan and doing some home repairs with most of the rest

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Try to put a little away for a "rainy day". Or, towards a new Wing. Congrats, you earned it...

·
Super Moderator
14,411 Posts
tomorrow is the big day. as some of you know i work at ford
It does my heart good to hear that the Motor City is still making vehicles. One Grandfather worked for Ford, the other for Chrysler. I also was "made" in Detroit. I certainly hope the check is a big one.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
You could always go to the Honda shop and put a deposit down on a new 2012 Gold Wing. Just tell the wife you have a weak moment :)
Remember it's always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
O.K. I driver a Mercury SUV so thats part of Ford so I guess I helped also.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Well, in spite of the fact that I'm pretty much a Honda guy (last 25 years we've had nothing but Honda/Acura cars) and a Duramax Demon, I see really good things in the "Blue Oval" garage. The Taurus has always been a great car, and it's hard to argue with the success of the F150 and Superduty trucks. Enjoy the fruits of your labours and spend your windfall to your advantage, nobody elses:cool:. Joe, our good detdr is not married;).

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You could always go to the Honda shop and put a deposit down on a new 2012 Gold Wing. Just tell the wife you have a weak moment :)
Remember it's always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
O.K. I driver a Mercury SUV so thats part of Ford so I guess I helped also.
sorry joe but i've never been married and the gf does not live with me so there is no need to ask for permission

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
So William, was your check all you hoped it would be?? No details needed, just yes or no. PS... Don't look at the taxes they took out, it will hurt.... Ride safe...

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i got about what i thought i would after taxes were deducted

·
Registered
155 Posts
Last week I bought a new 2010, F-250 Super Duty - Diesel. Glad to help you out on that check. Or maybe for next years check :)
I figured that the oil producing countries were not doing very well since Diesel Fuel in Maryland hit $4.00 a gallon 3 days after I bought the truck. I wanted to do my part in helping them and Exxon out in these tough economic times.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts