Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a price of $21000 including everything, taxes, fees and all for a new 2010 wing in FL. They also are giving me $1000 in Honda accessories included. Does anyone know of a lower price or should I pull the trigger? They only have a few left they said at this price. I've been quoted prices elsewhere as high as $26000...

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Go to Ebay and check out the prices on the 2010 new and $1000 back. Bit of travel time but 22 for an air bag model.....I would put a link here but I dont know how......:D Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
I paid $19,000 ($17,900 bike price) including tax title and delivery out the door for my 09 1800 base model. So I would say $21,000 is not a good deal. The $1,000 is a Honda promotion which should not enter into the equation.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
It's there and it's ready. If you are happy, then it's a good deal.
It doesn't matter what you quote, somebody, someplace can always claim to beat it!
IMHO, that's a good OTD price. Tell them you want the extended warrant as part of the $1,000 accessory offer.

·
Registered
654 Posts
What? Only 21K out the door to own the best bike made. Chump Change. I got my 08 airbag model for 23K out the door so go figure.

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
I got a price of $21000 including everything, taxes, fees and all for a new 2010 wing in FL. They also are giving me $1000 in Honda accessories included. Does anyone know of a lower price or should I pull the trigger? They only have a few left they said at this price. I've been quoted prices elsewhere as high as $26000...
Pull the trigger.

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing. Ride safe and enjoy the best touring bike made.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
That's a great idea to use the $1000 toward extended warranty so I asked about it and apparently Florida's laws are different for insurance and warranties. Florida is the only state where you can't do that! We don't even get the national promotions when it comes to warranties because dealers are not allowed to alter the price of the warranty from the Florida posted price. Bummer. Luckily it comes with 3 years warranty and I can always extend it later. I have some accessories picked out that I will use the $1000 for instead, but thanks again.
Now I'm confused! I know about the screwy warranty law in Florida.
Can't see any problem in using the $1,000 bonus to pay for it?
Law says you have to buy it in Florida at an inflated retail price(there is a way around that)but it doesn't stipulate how you pay for it.
Anyway-Glad you got the Wing and you already have ideas for th $1,000 in accessories. Enjoy.
Also, ask that dealer about the 4 year warranty some are getting on 2010's. You mean Florida law prevents you from getting that perk?
If true-everyone in Florida should be burning the ears of your representatives to get that insurance scam repealed ASAP!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.