Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I would like to sell my 2009 Wing, and I'd like to post it in whatever forum you think would get the most potential buyer traffic.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
R.

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
try CL or gl1800.com?
we have sub forums here "for sale" and a link to ebay
traderonline is big as well.
good luck

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply.After talking to a couple of others, I think my best bet would be to find a multi-mfg dealer who was also a Honda dealer. They would most likely have the most options for both reselling and purchase of a new bike.

Thank you.

I don't care for EBay.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks for the reply.After talking to a couple of others, I think my best bet would be to find a multi-mfg dealer who was also a Honda dealer. They would most likely have the most options for both reselling and purchase of a new bike.

Thank you.

I don't care for EBay.
For a nice peice of your pie, I would suspect.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Ok, nobody's asked yet, why do you want to sell your '09?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I already had a BMW 650 that I've taken a lot of places, but like all the traveling I've done over the years, it's always been alone. Hard to find people to travel with. Anyhow, the wife got tired of all my travel photo's, especially now that I'm retired and she is working.
So she said she wanted to go. At first, she wanted to take the MF course and get her own bike, and I talked her out of that quickly so she wouldn't end up as a bug on someones grille. So I and a couple of others said it made more sense to let me drive, and she can enjoy the scenery. After some searching, this 09 came up, one left at the dealers for a good price. While I have traveled with it, it's still alone. Always some excuse why she can't go, even for short rides. So now I believe she really doesn't want to anymore, so I said that if she wasn't going, I didn't need a monster like this for riding alone. It's a beautiful bike, that's for sure, but it's really designed for comfortable traveling for two people.
I'll probably get rid of the 650, and get a Concours or the BMW R1200GS, similar to me 650, just bigger and better equipped.
Anyhow, you asked...

And thanks to y'all for your replies.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Your situations is the same as " joe in calif ". Too much bike for too few riders. joe ended up with a Concourse.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts