Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Best of New England and Eastern New York

Here are the very best Roads, Scenic Views, Destinations, Restaurants, and Accomodations in New England and Eastern New York as selected by New England Riders: http://www.newenglandriders.org/BestOfNewEngland/BestOfNewEngland.htm

Everything is free and is our way of giving back to the Motorcycle Community. All Best Roads are given as Google Maps, GPS GPX, and Streets & Trips.

I have begun adding videos and photos.

This is a great resource that is the result of years of work.

Please stop by the New England Riders Facebook page. We already have a lot of great events posted for next riding season: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NewEnglandRiders/

P.S. I posted this in the Regional Forum, but then realized that riders may be visiting from other regions. Give me a holler if you're going to New England and need Route help.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Good stuff, hope you get responses.

·
Registered
44 Posts
best motorcycling

could you recheck that link. seems to be broken, not coming up. now living in GA originally from Boston area and would love to revisit for a ride. thanx.:)

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
This is so cool and timely as I was just looking at route plans from Texas to New England and Nova Scotia in September.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Incredible. I ran some of those Vt / MA roads 2 yrs ago with my XS11 group. Anyone do the Molly Stark Trail? woohoo!

·
Administrator
15,288 Posts
I added this to my favorites. My wife and I are talking about a Maine vacation this September. While she will probably fly I hope to ride the bike up there and meet her.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
I added this to my favorites. My wife and I are talking about a Maine vacation this September. While she will probably fly I hope to ride the bike up there and meet her.
Hey Mark, Will and I are still planning a September ride up to Maine & Nova Scotia. He's moving to Seattle this summer so we're talking about meeting up somewhere up north. Thought about riding up to Lake Erie and coming into western New York working our way over to Lake Champlain and taking the ferry over to Burlington, Vermont and over thru New Hampshire into Maine. You probably would ride up the Shenandoah Valley up north towards New England.

·
Administrator
15,288 Posts
Hey Mark, Will and I are still planning a September ride up to Maine & Nova Scotia. He's moving to Seattle this summer so we're talking about meeting up somewhere up north. Thought about riding up to Lake Erie and coming into western New York working our way over to Lake Champlain and taking the ferry over to Burlington, Vermont and over thru New Hampshire into Maine. You probably would ride up the Shenandoah Valley up north towards New England.
Dan,
If this works out then I may either go up to Watertown, NY and across or Lexington/Concorde, MA and up. We aren't sure of when she can get off work yet, it is still in the thinking about it phase. PM me your dates and I will see if we can link up.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Dan,
If this works out then I may either go up to Watertown, NY and across or Lexington/Concorde, MA and up. We aren't sure of when she can get off work yet, it is still in the thinking about it phase. PM me your dates and I will see if we can link up.
Deb and I meeting up with Will and Terri in a few weeks for a planning session on this. Deb would probably not ride up all the way and fly up to Manchester, N.H., where I'd pick her up.

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Could be a Southeastern meet and greet in Eastern NY. the wife and I are planning a two week ride in the that area for mid/late Sept. Thanks for the web sites Ed; they'll come in handy for our planning.

·
Registered
245 Posts
The website is better than all the tourism websites combined. Kudos to you. My wife and I are riding up this summer from Alabama, and we will be depending on your site to guide us.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.