Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jim Hooper a retired pilot from the USAF and my best friend was killed Sunday 12/9/12 by a lady who pulled out on him. Jim rode a 2003 Yellow Goldwing and always wore safety gear to include body armor and Helmet and boots he was a long term rider and the best friend any one could ever ask for. I will miss him and his larger than life smile and bear hugs , Patricia and I pray they have great roads in Heaven and Jim rides them forever. RIP my Friend

·
Super Moderator
10,000 Posts
Sorry for your loss William. Sometimes words no matter how elequant or well meaning are adequate.

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Terrible loss....Trying to do all the right things and it still wasn't enough. Sorry for the loss.

·
Administrator
15,302 Posts
Very sorry to hear about this. It's a terrible way to lose a friend. Sure hope they charge that person with something. Too many times it gets let go.

·
Premium Member
24,638 Posts
Very sad. Condolences Bill.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Tragic Accident -

Very sorry to hear about the accident and loss of life of your friend. A good friend is very hard to find in this life.

He'll be in our prayers.

Michael

G

·
Sorry for your and his familly loss. Sorry also for the lady that contributed to his death. She'll have a heavy burden to carry.

·
Premium Member
5,353 Posts
Very sad to hear. Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
30 Posts
William, I'm very sorry for your loss of such a great friend/riding buddy. I went throught the same thing in 2008, not over it yet. Blake

·
Premium Member
7,988 Posts
So sorry for your loss, William. And, I'm happy that you and Jim had such a long, great friendship.

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
I can only echo the previous comments...truly sorry for your loss.

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Heard Joyce Myer speaking to this same thing today and to be thankful for the time we have with loved ones and friends, which can sometimes be cut short, is so important in this ever changing finite world. And then to think that Jim lived life full and without fear of riding a motorcycle and of flying, both of which has higher risk. Jim no doubt died while doing what he loved most. No arm chair adventurer but the real deal, a man's man and for you William, a gem of a guy. Love and prayers too William.

Dan and Debra

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.