1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Great commercial, the screen gets a little blurry near the end!!

·
Super Moderator
28,441 Posts
For all us Dad's with sons or daughters in the military.............
Your right Marc & also to all us Americans as well. Ford is to be commended for their efforts. Not only with this AD but their business plan as well. The only American car co. that didn't take bailout money but got their own house in order. I can tell you I would buy a FORD product if I was in the market for a new vehicle. They deserve the buisness.

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
My screen was blurry a lot sooner. My Dad's gone 32 years and there are still days when I wish I could sit and talk with him. My Mom's still here at 95 and that helps.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Must be something to do with the jetstream playing havoc with the weather 'cause mine got all fuzzy too. Ditto on Ford's rebound and committment to restructure. I drove a Ford rental while in Florida and was very impressed with the quality and driveability. If the other two would quit squandering money on resurecting dead musclecar icon wannabe's and squash a few porker suv/crossover or whatever ya call-its and worry less about impractical mega hp male organ substitutes (can you tell I don't give a rat's a$$ about the Viper or the ZR1) maybe they'd see some black ink for a change too. Taking out a few office clocks doesn't solve anything for the consumer or the shareholder. Oops, my red neck is glowing again,sorry all.
To all active/inactive and retired service members may you forever hold your head high and take pride in knowing that there are still those of us that honor your efforts and sacrifices. Bless you all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts