Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a recent convert to the Goldwing. This after test riding the BMW 1600 GTL and finding it lacking in the 'touring' side of motorcycle touring. Now I'm on the hunt for my Goldwing ABS model. I don't mind riding it home from across the country to S-Cal, if I need to. My search is just beginning. I could use rx for the dealer with the best price.

Thanks, M

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome aboard and hope you have a ggod buying experience. Goldwings are pretty much bullet proof, but don't sell dealer support shot of price. Value is more than price in any deal;)

·
Super Moderator
9,853 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm kinda in your boat. I just recently rented a 2007 Goldwing to see what it would be like riding a 900 pound bike. I found it was great. I use to own a R100RT years ago.
I'm also trying to find a dealer that will sell at a reasonable amount maybe even without all the usual fees. If you come up with a good one please let me know. So far Western Honda of Scottsdale, AZ seems to have a reasonable price. I'm in the LA area.
Thanks,
Don

·
Registered
5 Posts
In NC this place has the Audio comfort (base) $2700 off retail. I bought a 2010 for 18995 plus tax and tags in May. :) They were very good to work with and still have a 2010 nav for 22500.
www.curriechainsaw.net/
good luck and hope you get the one you want.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scottsdale does have great prices. I actually used their price quote to make the exact same deal at John Burr in Fontana. I believe I was the first 2012 they sold.

M

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
You might want to try Honda of Russellville Arkansas. I bought a VTX from them a few years back and got a great deal from them. Their website is www.hondaofrussellville.com.

·
Registered
77 Posts
here in ohio, HONDA OF RARDEN has the best prices around, and the best service. very nice bunch of people. but if you are looking to buy soon, you better do it before october 1st, because there is a price jump of 700 bucks comming then, on the new 12's. so do it before then. they quoted me a new 12, level 2, at 23,900, out the door. check em out. keep on winginit rick

·
Registered
4 Posts
2012 price

I just purchased a 2012 with Nav, Comfort, and XM from Southern Power sports and was out the door for $22250. They also gave me $500 in free accessories. I would call Todd Ford at Southern Power Sport he was great to work with.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm a recent convert to the Goldwing. This after test riding the BMW 1600 GTL and finding it lacking in the 'touring' side of motorcycle touring. Now I'm on the hunt for my Goldwing ABS model. I don't mind riding it home from across the country to S-Cal, if I need to. My search is just beginning. I could use rx for the dealer with the best price.

Thanks, M
If you're in California, Hollister Honda is where I have bought my last 4 brand new Honda bikes since 2007. Nobody can beat their prices and I always shop for the best deal with my hard earned money:D
They are not afraid to quote you an OTD over the phone too!:)

Check them out: http://www.hollisterhonda.com/

Be cautioned on buying a motorcycle out of state - there are some rules about registering an out of state motorcycle. http://dmv.ca.gov/pubs/brochures/fast_facts/ffvr29.htm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts