Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a recent convert to the Goldwing. This after test riding the BMW 1600 GTL and finding it lacking in the 'touring' side of motorcycle touring. Now I'm on the hunt for my Goldwing ABS model. I don't mind riding it home from across the country to S-Cal, if I need to. My search is just beginning. I could use rx for the dealer with the best price.

Thanks, M

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Welcome aboard and hope you have a ggod buying experience. Goldwings are pretty much bullet proof, but don't sell dealer support shot of price. Value is more than price in any deal;)

·
Super Moderator
9,995 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Scottsdale does have great prices. I actually used their price quote to make the exact same deal at John Burr in Fontana. I believe I was the first 2012 they sold.

M

·
Registered
73 Posts
here in ohio, HONDA OF RARDEN has the best prices around, and the best service. very nice bunch of people. but if you are looking to buy soon, you better do it before october 1st, because there is a price jump of 700 bucks comming then, on the new 12's. so do it before then. they quoted me a new 12, level 2, at 23,900, out the door. check em out. keep on winginit rick

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm a recent convert to the Goldwing. This after test riding the BMW 1600 GTL and finding it lacking in the 'touring' side of motorcycle touring. Now I'm on the hunt for my Goldwing ABS model. I don't mind riding it home from across the country to S-Cal, if I need to. My search is just beginning. I could use rx for the dealer with the best price.

Thanks, M
If you're in California, Hollister Honda is where I have bought my last 4 brand new Honda bikes since 2007. Nobody can beat their prices and I always shop for the best deal with my hard earned money:D
They are not afraid to quote you an OTD over the phone too!:)

Check them out: http://www.hollisterhonda.com/

Be cautioned on buying a motorcycle out of state - there are some rules about registering an out of state motorcycle. http://dmv.ca.gov/pubs/brochures/fast_facts/ffvr29.htm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.