Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I Got A 82 Goldwing 2 Years Ago And Really Love It.don't Freakout About Me Typing In Caps.i'm Not Yelling.it's Just Easier To Do And Read.i Don't Know Why Everyone Don't.

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Good Evening Ben-g ! Virginia Welcomes You. You Can Type In " Caps " But Some Of The Members Still Need Their Cheater Glasses To Read The Posts. Thank's For Thinking Of Us Anyway. Alot Of 80's And 90's Goldwing Riders Hang Out Here. The More The Merrier.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ben from the Keystone state. Enjoy the board and ride safe..

·
Registered
449 Posts
WElcome BEN-G , From ARKANSAS. Enjoy The Site. Pretty Good Bunch Of folks Here. Just watch out for that Chopin charecter:eek:

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome yo GWOF ben

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Welcome Ben from another Keystoner.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome Ben g. Hello from Illinois.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheaters

Good Evening Ben-g ! Virginia Welcomes You. You Can Type In " Caps " But Some Of The Members Still Need Their Cheater Glasses To Read The Posts. Thank's For Thinking Of Us Anyway. Alot Of 80's And 90's Goldwing Riders Hang Out Here. The More The Merrier.
ME TOO I HAVE ABOUT 10 PAIRS ALL AROUND EVERYWERE.SO IT;S EASIER FOR ME TO READ TOO

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
ME TOO I HAVE ABOUT 10 PAIRS ALL AROUND EVERYWERE.SO IT;S EASIER FOR ME TO READ TOO
I had cheaters since my late 40's. When my distance started going I was forced to get glasses. Crap. Mixed blessings, though. I now wear two cheaters in one. 1.25 mag for the distance and 2.25 mag for the reading. No more looking for a pair, there right there on my nose.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts