Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,
I was looking at buying a bellypan for my ABS model but then I was told that there is not one available that will fit the ABS model? Can someone confirm (or deny) this please? I was going to buy off of Wingstuff but wanted to make sure it will fit

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
I have not seen anything about not being able to use a belly pan on the ABS models. I know there are some restrictions on fender extentions for the airbag models. Since the pan goes under the bike I don't believe there is anything associated with the ABS system down there, but I could be wrong. I have the stainless vented model on my 09 base model..

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks TWW... I am picking up the bike on Saturday. I'll actually eyeball it then. I could not find any statement anywhere that supports this idea that a belly pan won't fit an ABS model. I thought I'd run it by the forum members. Soon I will confirm

Donald

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
I second Two Wheel. I read all the reviews on the pans and no one mentioned ABS issues. Intuitively it didn't make sense and my local riding companion has an '10 ABS and the belly pan. I just remembered that as I'm typing this. It will work.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys I appreciate the assistance

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Mine's an '09 and it has ABS and I put the vented belly-pan on it. The 2010's are the same bike with a diffeent vin sticker.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts