Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little ride today out to the Barossa Valley to get a couple of bottles for August. You can only get it at cellar door.
It was a cold start today at 45f and got to a high of 50f but I was as warm as toast. The sky was fairly clear but the wind was chilly. I loved it.
1/ The first photo is at the bakery where I get Vanessa's German Yeast Cake. The kids like it too, so first in best dressed.
2/ In front of the winery.
3&4/ In front of Penfolds.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,118 Posts
Eric. If I can find a way to pack my Didgeridoo and bring it to PA I'm sure I could play it after a few bottles of that fine Australian wine.

·
Administrator
28,998 Posts
Nice little trip Eric. Thanks for the tour.

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A genuine didgeridoo is quite difficult to play but if you will play it at the meet and greet I will send one over. You may need a bit of this Port to help get it right. It is my favourite Port. Eric

·
Administrator
28,998 Posts
A genuine didgeridoo is quite difficult to play but if you will play it at the meet and greet I will send one over. You may need a bit of this Port to help get it right. It is my favourite Port. Eric
Oh BOY Eric! You will really make jaNICE smile if you bring some of that Port along. That's her favorite wine.;)

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is top shelf. I have had people who said that they don't like Port. So far I have not had anyone that has tried and not like it. It is a Chocolate Tawny Port. Vanessa will not drink it so I just have to look after hers. Eric

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
Looks like a cool ride. Fortunately the Cellar Door is fairly well marked to avoid confusion.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Eric. If I can find a way to pack my Didgeridoo and bring it to PA I'm sure I could play it after a few bottles of that fine Australian wine.QUOTE]

The kids all get a basic didgeridoo sound out of a vacuum cleaner hose - it's the circular breathing to keep the sound continuous that needs an accomplished artist.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts