Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the GWRRA Hamburger Run.
48oz. Hamburger:eek: Rain was abundant but so were the Wings. Really great bikes and super nice folks...Thought I would share a few pics.:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Careful there Big Fellow, you can hurt yourself, if you get in an eating contest with some of those guys.:D
All is well that ends well.
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Just got back from the GWRRA Hamburger Run.
48oz. Hamburger:eek: Rain was abundant but so were the Wings. Really great bikes and super nice folks...Thought I would share a few pics.:)
Where did you get a burger like that ?

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
Okay there Ref now that your stretching those stomach muscles ride up here to Pa. & go to this place.

http://www.dennysbeerbarrelpub.com/

Here's a sample of their Burgers, A 15lber.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Looks like Wing heaven down there, and I'm not talking buffalo. Gold Wing Restaurant Riders Association lives up to its name.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Thanks ! I will have to try me one of those , it looks kind of tasty !

·
Super Moderator
14,422 Posts
Randy's just got put on my to do list. Two states over for a burger sounds like a nice weekend. After all I went five states north for a candy bar. Why not?

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
Maybe they'll let you make one like they did in PA.

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
They know the good restaurants.
Larry: Ride up to the Cafe at the Arlington Air Port. All burger are one pound that is the 1X then you can go to the 2X or 3X or even a 4X. Each adds another one pound burger to the stack.
The 4X is free if you can eat the whole meal. The fours burger ( 4 pounds after cooking) one whole onion, sliced, one tomato Sliced, cheese and bacon on each burger, one regular order of fries and 3 pints of Beer. Must finish all in 45 minutes. You must call ahead to arrange the free meal challenge.
Even the Patty melt is one pound.
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

1 - 11 of 11 Posts