Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done a thread search and I can not find any discussion about Baker Air Wings for the GL1800.
I would like to move to air! I need cool air in summer and deflect some air in cold months.
Can anyone give ideas about the "new generation baker air wings"?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've done a thread search and I can not find any discussion about Baker Air Wings for the GL1800.
I would like to move to air! I need cool air in summer and deflect some air in cold months.
Can anyone give ideas about the "new generation baker air wings"?
I found a thread for Baker Wings, and I was searching for Baker Air Wings.
My Bad...thanks

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I don't care what you put on your bike, you won't get COOL air in the summer, warm air yes, cool air NO.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't care what you put on your bike, you won't get COOL air in the summer, warm air yes, cool air NO.
I'm sorry I misdirected my thought in this thread.....
I too know you can't generate cool air....
I want to DIVERT SOME HOT AIR!
now can you give me your opinion of the baker air wing?
thanks,
G I Feelgood

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
G I Feelgood, just got a set in the mail, should have them on in a few days. I will let you know what my opinion is then. Till then ride safe and enjoy :)

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
I had the whole set installed on my Wing at Americade last week. I already had the mirror wings on and can say that in marginal temps they make the difference in what kind of glove I wear. They do keep the cold air off of your hands. As for the other Wings; the upper and lower wings that are mounted to the fairing do thier job very well. If you move the lowers to the open position you will get a lot of the heat from the radiators deflected onto your legs for warmth in the cool weather moving the uppers deflects a lot of air at you for a cooling effect. I also have the leg wings and foot wings but have not ridden in the rain with the foot wings installed but if you have a comfort package on your Wing they are supposed to help in warming your feet. Given everything that I have seen and felt regarding Baker Wings they do everything that the company says they do. Great company to work with as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts