Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Utopia or Kury Plug n go backrest. Can't seem to find a place in Canada to buy one. Any suggestions on where to look. With the dollar doing so poorly I was hoping not to get one from the US.

·
Premium Member
592 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,175 Posts
Depending on where you live you can have it shipped to my place and pick it up here.
We live not far from the South West B.C. border in Washington.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I have a Kuri backrest for sale. Like new. Fits 2012 and up. $185.00 plus shipping. From Atlanta Georgia. Original price $329.00.

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
PM Budoka, he may sell them (he sells powersports, etc) or know where you can buy in Canada.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was looking on the Kury site and it would seem that their backrest is the same for bikes from 01 to 15. Do you know the part number on yours?

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
No I don't. Look at the site wingstuff.com and do the search for your year backrest and then for generation 2. (2012 to present). They are different. And the price is different. Don't waste your money.

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
Even tho the seat is different, the Kuryakyn Plug-N-Go drivers backrest, model 8931 will fit GL1800's 01 to 15 with stock seat. It will not fit on the F6B.

Russian, he is looking for a thru the seat backrest, not the one with the "arms" on it, not sure what you have.

·
Administrator
26,312 Posts
NB, the Kury backrest would be available through any dealership that deals with Parts Canada, they're the distrib for Kuryakin in Canada. As for the Utopia brand, not sure if PC carries them or not, I got mine from Wingstuff rather than in-house because I couldn't find a supplier. If you weren't on the opposite side of the country I could likely get you a better deal on the Kury one than any dealer out there, but the cross country shipping would eat any savings I'm afraid. I'd act quickly though, looks like our dollar is going to drop more since the US dollar is strengthening.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts