Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada. We're just coming out of winter... earlier than normal. I started with motorcycles when I was 17 and got back into it last year after a 22 year break. I bought an '82 Interstate with no fairing on it last year. It obviously had been in a minor accident damaging the fairing. I sourced and installed a nice condition Vetter last year. I took the bags off and am a little sorry I did now. It needed a little cleaning up, but overall all good. It rides great and sounds good. Feels great to get back into biking and am planning a bike road trip to the Rockies with a friend this summer. Glad to be here and looking forward to enjoying the fun.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi Marty,
I sure it feels great to be back in saddle after a 22 year break!
That trip you are planning sounds fun and relaxing.Enjoy the ride
as nature and yourself come together.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF marty, be sure to post some pic's in the gallery so we can see your wing

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome to the board Marty. Glad your back in the saddle again. Ride safe and enjoy your ride.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome to the site Marty and welcome back to the great world of biking. ;)

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and welcome back to riding two wheels. Enjoy and ride safe..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome Marty! When you head for the rocks, let us Alberta boys know and there's a good chance some of us will meet up with you along the way. I'm a tad North of Edmonton, and about 5 hours from Calgary, but that's an easy Saturday or Sunday on a Wing!

·
Registered
12 Posts
welcome Marty I am just south of Lloydminster along the alberta sask border I am also headed for BC at the end of June for 10 days looking forward to that ride.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts