Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a half a dozen operations and two years of sitting on my butt I've decided to get back on the road. I've bought an '83 Interstate that needs a head gasket and a few other miner things. I'd like to know if anyone can tell me where I can find a bolt on rear end. I want to be able to add the extra wheels when I bring the wife for a ride and take them off when I ride alone. Right now I don't trust my leg strength to hold the bike up with the extra weight. I've tried to find them on line but I've had no luck. I've seen them on other bikes but I can't run fast enough to ask the owners where they got them. Maybe I'm using the wrong wording. Does anyone know who sells them?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, I was putting in the wrong information on line. Thank you very much. I called it everything except a convertible. Strange because I have a Sebring convertible in the driveway. Never thought of a convertible bike. Thanks again for the help.

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
Welcome to the site. I've never had any experience operating a bike with a Voyager kit on it, but it seems like a pretty good alternative to a permanent trike conversion.

·
Super Moderator
9,571 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from Pennsylvania. Enjoy..

·
Super Moderator
28,011 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF and best of luck with your quest.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts