Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to install Back-Off lights on my 1995 Honda Goldwing GL1500SE that has a 2007 Lehman conversion. This looked like a simple project, but I can't identify the brake light wiring under the seat where the instructions indicate the wire should be to connect the Back-Off light module. Can anyone give me a clue as to what color that wire should be? Any help is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
11,001 Posts
Sorry I can't help with that info. But can give a welcome from Down Under. Eric

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Which set of lights do you wish to tie into the modulator? The SE Spoiler? Tourbox? Conversion? All the wires are under the seat, but if you travel further down the line you can make a select series of lights modulate.
The wire you want for the brake lights is the G/Y (green/yellow). A test light is needed to gently probe the wire for power and then seal the puncture with liquid electrical tape. Dg (dark green) is ground.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd like to connect the back-off lights to the brake lights. I see the green wire but cannot find the g/y wire. I will continue to look for it Thanks for the information

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
Look in the large connection box on the right side under the passenger seat. Caution it might be for the right side only.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts