Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings and salutations all. Been about 6 years since I rode, orginally had a naked 77gl1000, kept it that way to buzz traffic on the California freeway. 4:30 pm on the I-5 is killer. After my stint in the Marine Corp, I moved up to Carson City, NV with my wife to live near her family. Unfortunately, the scooter couldn't follow. Needless to say I was pineing for years to get another, and I came across this baby earlier this year. $2300 cash got me the title. Sure, the 164,000 miles looked intimidating, but don't doubt the prowess of the Goldwing. After spending all last week doing the necessary maintenance (and refreshing myself on the fine art of riding) I got to take her for a spin, and oh how I forgot how great the open road is. If things work out, I hope to slap another 160,000 on the odometer. Thanks for listening, and hope to be contributive on the forums.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=204969&id=624868382

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
Welcome, welcome, welcome from the Keystone of our great country. We have a great bunch. Respectful, informative & fun. Hope you like it. Great looking ride & I'm sure she has lots of life left in her.

Ride Safe.

·
Super Moderator
9,880 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new (2u) Wing. Ride safe and enjoy the site. Nice folks on here...

·
Premium Member
23,760 Posts
Semper Fi , ol' jarhead! You didn't buy that bike, you stole it. You have some sweet rides over there in NV and CA. Welcome, from Virginia .

·
Administrator
26,212 Posts
Welcome Rakkasan. Glad to see you Winging it again!

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF rakkasan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts