Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well My Wing is gased up, Tire Presure checked, Saturday it is going to be around 75 degrees, So the Wife and I are going to take a long Ride,First We are going to the Calico arts and Craft Fair in Maultrie,Ga after that We are going to eat Dinner at Ole Time Country Buffet in Tiffton,Ga it is Sea food night all you can eat for $8.00 it will end up being around 300 miles looking forward to it, One of the best things is The Wife can not buy much no room LOL:)

·
Registered
449 Posts
Well have a grand ole time. Our weather was great today (had to work) but is suppose to go right down the toilet tomorrow. Storms and 30* cooler temps. (figures)
Have a good safe trip and have a piece of fish for me.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks will do,

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
I'm with you in spirit knwe. I'm out here in Phoenix at 82* and sunny, but I have neither my bike nor my wife. Look's like your going to have it all at the same time.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Enjoy your ride and dinner. Going to meet Fossil92 for breakfast tomorrow. Weather should be good. Ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
Going to meet Fossil92 for breakfast tomorrow. Weather should be good. Ride safe.
It's true the ole Fossil is partaking of vittles accompanying Two Wheel & than later the wife is even going to get on, the weather is supposed to be that nice.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's true the ole Fossil is partaking of vittles accompanying Two Wheel & than later the wife is even going to get on, the weather is supposed to be that nice.
Have a Cup of coffee for me,You all have a good time also

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm with you in spirit knwe. I'm out here in Phoenix at 82* and sunny, but I have neither my bike nor my wife. Look's like your going to have it all at the same time.
Thanks Chopin114

1 - 8 of 8 Posts