Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Yaw
2 Years ago I sold my 1500 Trike because I was losing my vision, Since then I have had Laser surgery and a Cataract removed and I can see,
SOOOOOOOOoooooooo Yesterday I went into Gatesville Texas and purchased a Pearl White 2008 Trike loaded down:D I really missed my riding and can't wait until next week when I go pick it up, It has 2100 miles on it is all, It has GPS however I am not sure that will get much work, I just love to drive and turn, I live in Lampasas Texas so watch out for the new wing in the area,:p

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF texcat and congrats on the purchase of your new wing trike. welcome back to riding also. take some pic's and put them in the gallery when you pick up your new wheels

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome Texcat, way to go with your new trike... enjoy & ride safe!

·
Registered
449 Posts
I also had laser eye surgery a couple of years ago. I went from wearing a heavy perscription contacts to nothing at all. When they do the cateract surgery they remove the lense off the eye and replace it with an artificial lense dialed in to correct your vision. The bonus is you can never get another cateract. This is pretty amazing stuff considering a generation ago hard contacts were the rage.
Anyway glad to hear you got a new Wing and welcome to the site from ARKANSAS.

·
Super Moderator
9,846 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good to see you riding again. Have to love the advances in eye surgery. Ride safe and enjoy your new trike.

·
Super Moderator
28,439 Posts
Howdy from Pa. It really is something what these Moden Medical Marvels can accomplish.

Ride Safe enjoy the trike.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Howdy from ALBERTA Texcat!. I'm a former trike owner (Lehman 1500 that I had converted back in '94), so I can identify. Good to know your eye surgery was a success, and welcome back.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Boy Yaw are sure correct about what they can do now days, Both of my pupils were bleeding around them and they used laser on the right one and there was a cataract on the same eye, After all was done, I needed reading glasses but my long distance vision was back to 20/20, What a relief, Thank You and hope to see many of you out on the road

1 - 10 of 10 Posts