Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, sorry I've not been able to get on the forum in a while but work work work...How is everyone?

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
Hello all, sorry I've not been able to get on the forum in a while but work work work...How is everyone?
I am doing great life is good everyone is happy, but what about you and I am glad to see you back.:D

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
I love the pic of your bike what year is it, I keep thinking about picking up a 84 just a nothing on it old 84 to ride and work on.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Good to see you back in here. Was it your bike that had the 'issue'? Hope it's solved anyway. Work, it seems, is the curse of the riding class...:eek:

·
Administrator
15,289 Posts
Good to see you back. While I know you are in the grips of winter up there I hope your bike got back on the road before winter.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Welcome back.

·
Administrator
29,002 Posts
Well, well, well..... Look who decided to pop their head in.

As others said welcome back. Still sorry that we missed you at the get together. Hope you enjoyed the gifts & the stories that Uncle Doc told you. Just don't believe them all.;):eek:

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
We love the time spent with you. It would have been nice have had you with us all the way. Take care. Eric and Vanessa

1 - 10 of 10 Posts