Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Good morning sir, glad to know you are doing well. Based on the responses, it looks like we have lost some good ones and kept some bad ones. Thats life!! Maybe we will see you Canadans somewhere soon.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
welcome back steve, good to see you on the board again and enjoy the grandkids
Thanks William, nice to see everyone plus new people on the forum. The good thing is I've seen some like you on Facebook to see what's up. Big day today, the first born #1 birthday today.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Haven't done the Port Dover trip. When I worked for Schlumberger I did a frac project on Lake Erie and we caught the barge in Port Maitland. Stayed at a motel in Port Colbourn.
Nice.................I wouldn't say it's a must, but it's neat to go and check out the bikes and people. Definitely we get people from the U.S. coming over for the action. Here is a couple of my video's I have on YouTube from Friday 13th P.D..

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Good morning sir, glad to know you are doing well. Based on the responses, it looks like we have lost some good ones and kept some bad ones. Thats life!! Maybe we will see you Canadans somewhere soon.
For sure I agree, that's the way life is. Some people move on, and some people hang in there. It's really nice to see a lot of regulars still here like yourself. If this pandemic ever ends, I'd love to get back south of the border. At least we have some amazing riding here in Ontario, and I'll be doing for of that this summer.

Welcome back from a fellow Canadian (although I've only been part of the GWOF for about a year, and didn't have a chance to meet you before!). I live in Edmonton and visited Port Dover many years ago - like almost 40 years ago - I wonder if it has changed at all....

And congratulations on the grandkids!

Reactions: Badrider
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.