Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came on here back in March ready to buy a 95 Goldwing SE but my wife said she wouldn't ride with me so I put things on hold. We went to see a local club get together on Fri. (my wifes idea) and told a few members about the bike I was going to buy but didn't. When they heard about the deal that I thought I lost they told me I was crazy for not buying it. So I made a call and I did the title transfer today and will pick bike up on Thur.! A funny thing last week I received a email from this web site asking me where I have been. Well I have been back on here every day since and love the information on here and will have some question when I get the bike home. Thanks again! BigMike77 from Reading Pa.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome back Mike from another Pennsylvanian. Quite a few folks on her from Pa. Congrats on your new bike. Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Glad to see you have your priorities back in order Big Mike! Are we to assume that this is the same bike you turned down? Oh yeah, posts without pics? WE need to see the goods buddy!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Back from Pa

I will get some picks on here this weekend. This is the same bike that has been stored outside under cover that I was going to buy back in March. It will need some cleaning and all the checking out that goes with a bike that has not been rode for a few years. It hasn't been driven much at all (18,000 miles) but I am going to put some miles on it! Thanks for the replies! Now I have to go replace my 15 year old Maytag frig. that just died. That money could have helped pay for the hitch and trailer I want to get. LOL BigMike77

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Congrats on the wing big Mike, you love it, by the way my wife won't ride with me either.:eek:

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Will your bike be out of the body shop by then ?
If you're half as funny in person as you are on line I think I'm going to like you Maestro. :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is home and in my shop! I was a little disapointed that someone would let a nice bike with just under 19,000 miles get in the condition it is. I will need to pressure was the mouse and bird droppings off then start checking it out. I new it would need a lot of scrubbing but some of the chrome and alluminum will need a lot of work. I will take some before and after pictures and get them on here as soon as I can. Bottom line is the price was low enough that I am ok with what I got. Now I have a lot of work to do so talk to everyone later! BigMike77

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
A couple of us Virginia riders are planning on coming up to PA the weekend of the 17th and hopefully meet up with a couple of PA riders north of Harrisburg. Can you have her ready in a week ?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Congrats!...:cool:...once you get her safe...get out and ride...clean the bike as you ride...by the time you get use to her you will have her all cleaned up....

Safe Rides....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chopin I am going to hit it with the pressure washer Fri. and see what is under the dirt. It has not been rode since 1998-1999 so I hope I can get it going and get it safe. BigMike77

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Chopin I am going to hit it with the pressure washer Fri. and see what is under the dirt. It has not been rode since 1998-1999 so I hope I can get it going and get it safe. BigMike77
No hurry Mike: We have another PA rendezvous ride tentatively planned in August.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts