Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With my trike showing only 12K miles on the front tire it started to cup and put out some un welcome vibs. Reading tire reviews for trikes I see that the Mitchlin Active 130 18 which is a back tire , when placed on the front of a trike inproved tire life and steering as well . Being a person who only rides good rubber on bikes all the time I just had to give this a try......man do I love this tire while too new to call miles in it's life I will say the steering is Fantastic , The rake kit helped but this new rubber sealed the deal ! it truely is like power steering now !I highly recomend this tire for trikes you'll love it !

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
Thankyou for your report for those that have a trike. Good info.

·
Registered
363 Posts
With my trike showing only 12K miles on the front tire it started to cup and put out some un welcome vibs. Reading tire reviews for trikes I see that the Mitchlin Active 130 18 which is a back tire , when placed on the front of a trike inproved tire life and steering as well . Being a person who only rides good rubber on bikes all the time I just had to give this a try......man do I love this tire while too new to call miles in it's life I will say the steering is Fantastic , The rake kit helped but this new rubber sealed the deal ! it truely is like power steering now !I highly recomend this tire for trikes you'll love it !
I agree 100%. I just recently put a new MPA on my trike as well. Great Tire! ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts