Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Check the closest age...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Average Age Of Wing Owners on the Site

25K views 162 replies 61 participants last post by  fossil92 
#1 ·
Just a simple poll to see what our average age is. I am betting mid fifties......

#2 ·
I'd say your close. But the oldest / youngest would be a great question too. Me? 51

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#3 ·
PS: IBALEE, you are a maniac! (and I mean that with the utmost respect. I've followed some of you exploits (10K in 10 days was epic).

#36 ·
PS: IBALEE, you are a maniac! (and I mean that with the utmost respect. I've followed some of you exploits (10K in 10 days was epic).

Not really I just don't like when people tell me I can't do something or that I am too old... that will make me do it no matter what...My newest consideration is doing a the Roswell to Key WEst to dead horse alaska (artic circle) to Roswell....11,000 miles....

I voted, turn 57 in Feb
57 at the end of Jan....

#5 ·
I voted, turn 57 in Feb

#13 ·
I know few others here are in their 30's. I must say I do take a lot of heat on having an “OLDMANS bike”

#153 ·
HAHAHA!!! You think You got it bad? I'm 24 and ride a old mans bike. Imagine the jokes that come my way. lol! :snork:

#15 ·
No way I had my first wing in 79 it was a 77 at 23 I was called the old man of our group and this old man and his old mans bike ran all them ladies in to the ground. remember when AMF had HD and the #$*&$ they made you could only go say 150 miles and then you were done. OLD MAN I AM and loven it.

#16 ·
You got me beat by almost 4 years golddragon, I was turning 27 when I brought home my brand new '84. Got lots of wierd comments and looks when we took off our lids. Heck my wife looked like a school girl then (still does I better add in the interest of immunity;)) and I've always looked a bit younger than my years since; my older brother got the craggy, aged look. Yup, I'm in the big category too.
Ron, you're more of a kid than any of us I reckon!:cool:

#27 · (Edited)
"If you grow up, you grow old."

My favorite saying. :)

I guess it would help if I put in my age. :eek:

I'm 52-1/2. :p

#42 ·
Hey, we NEVER sleep

Hey Ron, I think Melvin may have you by a hair...em, scalp;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.